OUR TRIALS AND TESTS WILL REVEAL THE GENUINENESS OF OUR FAITH.

 No one likes their trials and tests, but they are necessary, as we will grow in our faith through them.

They cause us to look to Jesus and pray for the strength to endure.

1Peter 1:3-7

"Blessed be God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection from the dead, to the inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the power of God through FAITH for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time, in this you greatly rejoice, for now though for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,

We need to trust the Lord for all we go through.

Look at the lives of Joseph, David, Job, Noah, Elijah, and of course Paul.

Did they ever falter in their faith? Yes, when our faith is tested it will reveal our weaknesses.

I think of Paul with the thorn in his flesh.

2 Corinthians 12:8-9

Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. 

And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, as for My strength is made perfect in weakness."

Beloved, we all go through trials and tests of our faith, but the word says we are to rejoice in them.

When I fell and broke my hip and leg, I didn't rejoice. I asked the Lord, why this?

I had gone through heart surgery, a test of cancer on on breast ( which the Lord has now healed)

but there I sat in my kitchen floor with a broken leg and hip. Later I started to see why it all happened. I saw the big picture.

At the hospital I had a chance to share Jesus and His salvation. And to bless and encourage those that knew Jesus. I gave them all a copy of my book, "Thought for the day" 

I began to see the big picture God had in mind.

Romans 12:1

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice holy acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.

All the doctors and nurses and workers that came in my room I could share with and give them a copy of the book that the Holy Spirit wrote, full of God's word.

2Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

The bible says that God's word will not return void. (Isaiah 55:11)

Beloved, we learn so much through the Holy Spirit when we are in our test and trials.

James 1:-2-4

My Brethren, count it all joy when you FALL into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 

But let patience have it perfect work, that you may be perfect (mature) and complete  lacking nothing.

So you see beloved, There is a great purpose for all we go through as God's family. If we suffer with Him, we will reign with Him.

Learn to rejoice in your trials and tests, you will bless your own soul. 

You will know that your faith will grow through them. More dying to self. 

That is something to rejoice and praise God for.

God bless your day

Jesus loves you.


Comments

Oh what a lesson to hang on to! To understand that no matter the trial, God is unchanged and His purposes remain undaunted! Count it ALL JOY 😊. Blessings 🙌
HarrietEE said…
Great lesson, one I need to remember daily🙏🏻Lord let me see the Big picture, not focus on myself🙏🏻Amen

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS ALWAYS WILLING TO STOOP DOWN TO HELP ANOTHER UP.

THE WILDERNESS EXPERIENCE IS WHERE WE LEARN TO DEPEND ON THE LORD.

IT'S TIME FOR PRUNING SEASON, A TIME TO CUT AWAY THE OLD AND MAKE ROOM FOR THE NEW.