DO WE EXPECT TO SEE THE SUPERNATURAL OF GOD, IN OUR LIVES?

DO WE EXPECT TO SEE THE SUPERNATURAL IN OUR DAILY LIVES?

Notice what will cause the supernatural to manifest. Praise and worship to our God.

Acts 16:25-26.

But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone's chains were loosed.

Beloved, notice it was midnight, and Paul and Silas were praying and singing to the Lord.

Prayer and praises got heavens attention.

The supernatural took place.

When Jesus was in His resurrected body, He came through closed doors to His disciples.

Sometimes heavy hearts will cause a response from the Lord.

John 20:19-20

Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, "Peace be with you."

When He said this, He showed them His hands and His side, Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord.

Then the two disciples on the road to Emmaus encountered Jesus, but they knew not that it was Him, until He revealed Himself to them. (Luke 24:15-31)

Notice verse 30 -31

Luke 24:30-31

Now it came to pass as He sat at the table with them, that He took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them, Then their eyes were opened and they knew Him; and He vanished from their sight.

Notice it was the Holy Communion that open their eyes,  (Think on this)

Sometimes we are blind to things in our life, until we meet with Jesus in Holy Communion.

Are you looking for Jesus in unnatural things we see and hear?

Jesus hasn't changed, He is still the same, He is working all the time in His children's life.

We belong to a supernatural Kingdom now that we have received Jesus as Savior and Lord.

I have had many supernatural experiences in my 80 years of life.

Three serious car wrecks, one where I would have bled to death, had not an angel showed up and put a tourniquet on my arm in a blinding snow storm, He didn't even have a coat on.

When my husband was in the hospital, I was so tired and wore out, I got into the elevator and a man came in also.

He immediately ministered to me and I felt so energized, He seemed to know me and my life.  He got off one floor before mine and went through 2 doors.

When I got to my floor, I got back in the elevator and I was going to thank Him. But when I got to his floor there were no doors, just a wall.

I knew then an angel had visited me.

Beloved, Look for the supernatural in your life.

Jesus is always working.

John 21:24-25

This is the disciple who testifies of these things, and wrote these things; and we know that his testimony is true.  And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen.

Think about this when you see something unusual going on in a life that belongs to Jesus.

Never limit God, He is always working behind the scenes to bring good. Expose evil, and protect His children.

God bless your day

Jesus loves you

Love in Jesus

Joy

 






 

Comments

Jim Morgan said…
Love your stories of Jesus' intervention so personally in your life. I have many of those stories as well. I see them as supernatural reassurances of God's love for us.
Anonymous said…
Absolutely awesome!! Oh if we all (Gods children) would just see through the eyes of Christ what a difference we would all make in the hearts of so many. God is working behind the scenes in ways, we could never imagine. Oh heavenly father give us spiritual eyes to see and a heart with expectancy to see the mighty hand of God the miraculous the unbelievable Oh Lord we want to see it show it to us in Jesus name amen. I believe as we press more in to the bosom of the Lord and spend time at his feet we are going to see things that are totally gonna blow our mind ❤️
HarrietEE said…
Lord,open our eyes to You in every way! I have had these blessed events happen to me, God is not limited in any way or for any time. Thank you LordπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Popular posts from this blog

DOES IT MATTER WHO PREACHES THE GOSPEL, AS LONG AS THE GOSPEL IS PREACHED?

WHY DOES GOD ALLOW OFFENCES TO COME INTO OUR LIFE? PART 2

SCIENCE AND THE BIBLE.