A DAY WITHOUT PRAISE AND WORSHIP OF OUR LORD JESUS, IS A DAY THAT IS WASTED.

 Learning to praise God through our hard times, makes it easy, when we encounter good times.

It takes knowing God to praise Him in the hard places in life. 

Knowing deep down in our heart that Jesus loves us. 

When we know Jesus, we will love to praise Him.

When we know the Lord personally, we know He will bring us through the hard times.

Psalms 71:6-8

By you I have been upheld from birth;  You are He who took me out of my mother's womb.

My Praise shall be continually of You.

I have become as a wonder to many, But You are my strong refuge.  Let my mouth be filled with Your praise and Your glory all the day.

When we praise the Lord a supernatural power is released.

I experienced this years ago when my pastor sent me to a ladies house because she was hysterical, and they couldn't calm her down.

I asked the Lord, "What shall I do?

He said "have her read out loud Psalms 150"

So I had her read Psalm 150 all the way through.  

She calmed down and I could pray with her. After that she came to my house often and I shared much with her. 

I taught her the importance of knowing God's word and living it and speaking it.

Beloved, we have the privilege's of having God's word available to us.  Some in other countries do not.

Can we praise the Lord when we encounter things that throw us off balance? Absolutely, because we know God will bring good out of it.

Did you know God's word has a voice?

Psalm 103:20-22

Bless the Lord, you His angels.  who excel in strength, who do His word, heeding the voice of His word.

Bless the Lord, all you His hosts.  You ministers of His, who do His pleasure. Bless the Lord, all His works, of all places of his dominion,

Bless the Lord, O my soul.

When we bless the Lord we are Praising Him.

The greatest Praise and worship that we can do is to obey God's word and live His word in the sinful world.

Revealing His love, and mercy and compassion.

When we live in God's kingdom, we have great expectancy of good. 

We have seen God's loving hand come in at the last moment. (This teaches us to have faith)

Beloved, Praise the Lord, sing to Him, like David did. Like Paul and Silas did. (acts 16)

Colossians 1:26-27

the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.  

To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of the mystery among the Gentiles: in which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Wow! How blessed we are, that God chose to reveal to us His mystery that was hidden for ages.

Beloved, Praise the Lord, give Him honor and glory and worship. From our heart.

Psalms 138:1-3

I will praise you with my whole heart;  Before the gods I will sing praises to You.  

I will worship toward Your holy temple, And praise Your name.

For Your lovingkindness and Your truth;  You have magnified Your word above all Your name.

In the day when I cried out, You answered me and made me bold, with strength in my soul.

Beloved, cry out to the Lord, He loves to hear from you.

Worship God, sing to Him and live out what He has asked of us in His word. That is true worship.

God bless your day

Jesus loves you

Love in Jesus

Joy

Comments

Hallelujah and praise the Lord! Regardless of state or circumstance, He is our refuge!It is GOOD to give thanks to the Lord! Great Word!
Debbie Williams said…
Hallelujah this is so beautiful mama Joy May our lives before praise and maybe be obedient to his word and heed the voice of his words the Angels do Glory Glory Glory to God in the highest

HarrietEE said…
Thank you Lord for being with us in the most difficult situations🌞You alone are our source and strength🙏
Jim Morgan said…
Love the story about the woman who couldn't be calmed until she read scripture!

Popular posts from this blog

DOES IT MATTER WHO PREACHES THE GOSPEL, AS LONG AS THE GOSPEL IS PREACHED?

WHY DOES GOD ALLOW OFFENCES TO COME INTO OUR LIFE? PART 2

SCIENCE AND THE BIBLE.